Probate Code § 10810 (a)
Probate Code § 10810 (a) Subject to the provisions of this part, for ordinary services the attorney for the personal representative shall receive compensation based on the value of the Estate accounted for by the personal representative as follows:
- Four percent on the first one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000)
- Three percent on the next one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000)
- Two percent on the next eight hundred thousand dollars ($800,000)
- One percent on the next nine million dollars ($9,000,000)
- One-half of one percent on the next fifteen million dollars ($15,000,000)
- For all amounts above twenty-five million dollars ($25,000,000), a reasonable amount to be determined by the Court
For the purposes of this section, the value of the Estate accounted for by the personal representative is the total amount of the appraisal of property in the inventory, plus gains over the appraisal value on sales, plus receipts, less losses from the appraisal value on sales, without reference to encumbrances or other obligations on Estate property.
Probate Code § 10811 (a)
Probate Code § 10811 (a) Subject to the provisions of this part, in addition to the compensation provided by Section 10810, the Court may allow additional compensation for extraordinary services by the attorney for the personal representative in an amount the court determines is just and reasonable.
Probate Code § 10813
Probate Code § 10813An agreement between the personal representative and the attorney for higher compensation for the attorney than that provided by this part is void.