When assisting her clients with Estate Planning, Trust Administration, or Probate, Attorney Jonsson is most sensitive and empathetic with her clients. Having lost her own family members more than once, and having lived through the life-changing trauma of dealing with the loss of a loved one, she brings compassion, patience, and understanding to families who are grappling with the administration of a decedent's Estate or Trust while in the grieving process.
Areas of Practice
- Pre-Death Planning: setting up of revocable or irrevocable Living Trusts, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives, Prenuptial, Postnuptial, Cohabitation Agreements, or Community Property Agreements;
- Inheritance transfers – setting up of Separate Property Trusts for married persons
- Post-death administration: representing Trustees, Beneficiaries, Executors or Administrators with the post-death administration of Trusts or Probate Estates
- Business entity formation and maintenance
- Non-Probate transfers of small Estates
- State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section, Member